Automatic Raid Protection (Auto Enable / Disable Slow chat)
We all love raids on Mixer, they are fun for both the one who is raiding, but also the one being raided.
Sadly, sometimes people tend to go overboard and does not know when to stop the spam. There's always that ONE guy, who just keeps spamming for additional 30 seconds after everyone else has stopped.
So I've come up with this idea:
Add a Raid Protection Feature, I'll try and list it in an easy to read way how I imagine it working.
- Streamer does NOT have slow chat on
- Streaming gets raided by another channel
- People spam for X amount of time, before Raid protection kicks in.
- Raid protection automatically turns on Slow Chat
(You should be able to set how many lines of text needs to be posted, within a given time frame, for it to kick in)
- During slow chat, only 1 chat message can be posted every 5 seconds.
- 20-30 seconds after Raid protection kicks in, slow chat is automatically turned off again and every thing is back to normal.
I am not sure if this can be done with a 3rd party bot, it most likely can, but I'd love to see this as a feature on MIxer.
2. Streamer gets raided by another channel*