Xbox Mixer Dashboard Failure
So we had a not perfect put working Mixer App on Xbox One.
The App had basically all main functions Mixer offers and we users needed.
Now we get forced to the new dashboard, which is not just working bad but does lack most of Mixer's key features!
I can't see any common sense why this is happening right now but it is obviously the wrong direction.
- No FTL
- The Host button is hidden, put it to the front!
- No Co-Stream Support
- Can't find a way to buy ember directly on the Xbox
- The only way to get to your own profile: search your name
- Speaking of the search function: No more advanced search, no filter, no nothing just a plain text search
- The chat is a total mess, don't know what your intentions were here but doesn't matter, doesn't work
If you really want to stick with the dashboard idea, please make it work properly and give it the functions the users want, need and deserve.
Nobody wants the "New Mixer experience", trust me.
Oh, and by the way, we need to talk about the mobile app as well.