Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Sub/Ember Bundles and "Streamer Support Bundles"

This idea could be used either as a limited-time promotion or as a regular incentive. In addition, it also piggybacks on another idea I posted: multi-month subscriptions. Here's the link to that idea:

https://watchmixer.uservoice.com/forums/382521-mixer-feedback-ideas/suggestions/37873393-3-month-6-month-1-year-subscriptions-possible

The premise behind this idea is simple: allow viewers the opportunity to purchase a channel subscription and a given number of Embers for one set price.

To further incentivize the idea of buying a bundle, I've designed "Streamer Support Bundles." These bundles allow a purchaser to customize their purchase based on the number of months they wish to subscribe for and the number of Embers they wish to receive in the bundle. A purchaser can choose one of four channel subscription options (1 month, 3 month, 6 month, and 1 year) and one of five quantities of Embers (150, 562, 2375, 6187, and 21562). The biggest incentive comes in the number of Embers the purchaser would receive in their bundle: these quantities of Embers are 25% MORE than they would receive normally if they would've purchased the same number of Embers without a channel subscription (based on the cost-per-quantity of Embers on Mixer.com on 6/10/2019). I've attached a chart of my own making that lays it out in an easy-to-read format.

Using the chart, you can see that a 1yr subscription to a channel (normally $71.88 by itself) and 562 Embers to use in any channel would cost a purchaser a total of $85.37. The incentive here is that the purchaser not only gets a 1-year subscription to their favorite channel, they also get 112 MORE Embers than they would've normally received if they would've purchased a sub and Embers separately.

These "Streamer Support Bundles" will help viewers support their favorite channels in a streamlined and simplified process. These bundles take away the guesswork and gives viewers everything they need to support their favorite channel in an all-in-one package.

Thanks for reading!

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Joshua Parker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google