Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

My view on how to improve the Paladins Mixer matchup tournament - Beam4Hell

From seeing others and also joining in this, with a mate of mine, i've seen the mistakes they've done creating this tournament. The first thing which is the mistake and the whole thing about this is, the kills, you can only get points in the tournament by just getting kills, here's the thing, on low ranks like bronze, it would be easy to get kills. But as u go higher in the ranks, diamond+ it gets harder, you dont get rewarded for ranking up or being in a higher tier. People have been going with smurf accounts throwing on placements to get low rank, or use their main, and throw a bunch of games to go to a low rank to get easy kill, This is a team based game and they want u to focus kills? this would just make people focus on mainly damage and flankers, no tanks or healers, as it's hard for them to get kills

How to improve the tournament:
-Instead of kills, change it to elims
This will allow people to play a champ, mostly healers, so if they are last pick and they need a healer, they can pick a healer, because they know tht a healer would get elims and wont need to throw and go dmg.etc
-Reward for the rank people are in
It is known that the higher the rank you are THE LONGER THE QUEUE TIME, this happens when you hit diamond+ , reward more points to players in higher ranks
-Reward people for winning matches
This would make people focus on winning to get points, maybe the higher you are the more u get, or maybe lose a few points for losing, (this can be changed around abit if u want)

These are some ideas on how it could be improved, there maybe be more ways to make it better, because the way it is now.... it's bad and unfair

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Beam4Hell (Season 1 Master, Tank main) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base