Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Feedback

TLDR: 2 stars for 3 huge issues but 1 good stuff. NOT user-friendly at all
Buffering issues are annoying
Broken chat function
Chat when working is fun to use

1. Buffering issue. I am using a wifi that can download games with 30 Mbps on the usual and peak 50 Mbps, do not even start to ask my speedtest results they are absurd, but for some reason me watching stream constantly buffers, especially when I chose auto quality the problems amplifies, it keep on changing the quality and buffering, how is that a live stream if you keep buffering? Another small issue is the buffering when watching past streams and why in past stream there is no choice of quality? Again the buffering issue is a direct comparison to youtube and twitch if they won’t buffer so should mixer
2. UI extremely not user friendly, when ever you try to look at the time the stream or the vids will stop themselves which is really really annoying, even it is just accidentally half open the control centre. The play pause button is extremely easy small hit box, especially when its a late night stream, it is so hard to hit and it should never be this way. There is no preview when you slide the timeline, and there is no skipping 15 secs function, I hate to say this but please take youtube and twitch as your model to try to accomplish and adding sth new.
3. Chat function is usually broken for me. I always could not see the chat in live streams, not only I can’t see others talking I can’t send any message out as well. The chat only loaded once when I open the stream and stays like that unless I close it and reload but again only load once meaning the chat is frozen, I thought nobody is watching, but watch back the past streams I saw the chats are flying

Only redeemable feature
1. Whenever the chat does work, it is fun to use. And the point system is something special and cute. BUT emphasis on when it work.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

OneBeat_XDD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)