Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Filter by Follower #

I think adding a filter (more filters the better!) that allows you to search via Follower/Sub numbers is excellent! The reason I propose this as an excellent idea is for two reasons.

The first is that lots of people, myself included, love to check out new streamers. Some for the laughs to suddenly drop a host or such on a smaller streamer and watch them freak out. But also because some, like me, really enjoy watching a smaller channel, maybe with a handful of followers or views, and just chatting with them. Maybe send some sparks their way. It really makes their day and you can see plenty of examples of people who are streaming, not talking much, just not really "active" until someone pops in chat.

Which is the second point, new streamers are more likely to stay if they are getting new people to pop in here and there. Even 1-2 people. Its SUCH a motivation booster and encourages them to stream more which is a win for them and Mixer.

3 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Adam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Ti Butler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This could be achieved fairly simply by a "Sort By" button on search results and in game directories, so you could sort the list of results by "Followers High-Low", "Followers Low-High", "Viewers High-Low", and "Viewers Low-High".

Feedback and Knowledge Base