Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of why I was denied.

With that being said, even if my channel details were not there, I think this is a small and easy fix and does not warrant the 90 day wait to reapply. I think there should be levels of denied applications. Levels possibly like "Light work needed" for 30 days, "Moderate work needed" for 60 days, and "Heavy work needed" for 90 days. This will help content creators also know exactly how close they may be in becoming partnered and will help them see improvement if they are denied for 90 days the first time but only 30 days the second time.

Anyways, thank you to everyone that has read this and I hope you have a wonderful day!

LandoCalstonian

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

LandoCalstonian shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • WonderJam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the reasoning denied behind his partnership couldn't be farther from the truth. I don't even see a lot of partnered streamers have as much as he does in his bio for his channel details. Not only this, there are multiple avenues of which he provides to access his social media accounts.

Feedback and Knowledge Base