Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me when can they sub, and have been saving sparks for me. I make sure I communicate with everyone in the stream, and actively speak to the audience. As far as to spark engagement I do have interactive buttons, but they only cost one spark. I disable all sparks that cost more than 5,000, and I tell all my viewers that use sparks on me to save them because they only benefit partner streamers.
When I was under review I only streamed and had VOD on for 3 days. Sunday I streamed Fortnite and was averaging 50-75 viewers like yall ask for in popular games. Monday I streamed GTA averaging 45viewers, and Thursday I streamed GTA and Overwatch averaging 30 viewers. "Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the top 5 (though if you are, please reach out to us!), " Which I do achieve whenever I stream GTA, Overwatch, or street fighter. I feel like I honestly got denied because I don't have a face cam and I'm not the only one who thinks that. That's the only real reason I can think of. If that's true then that's completely unethical. I know that there are partner streamers that don't have a face cam, but I don't know any that have gotten partner within the past couple months that stream the games that I do like Fortnite for an example. Just because I don't have a face cam does not mean I am any less professional or don't plan on getting one. The main thing that truly disturbs me is that I HAVE TO WAIT 90 DAYS TO REAPPLY?!?! Especially during summertime which is the most important time for streamers?! This is my 3rd time applying and this is the only time where I felt the most confident about applying, and the most I ever had to wait to reapply was for 30 days so why 90 now?
I take streaming very seriously, I put nothing but love and time into my channel and I know other streamers do too! I feel like I am a joke, I'm not being taking seriously even those I overachieved the requirements, and that I'm wasting my time even writing this, but if I'm not I ask if a different reviewer takes another look at my VOD, and to change the partnership process! I still have some hope, and If anything good can come from this I suggest adding back the appeal process and adding a more comprehensive email as to why the streamer was denied to prevent these unpleasant experiences we have to go through. The generic email response you receive when you get denied needs to go away altogether, or at least for those who have applied multiple times. We deserve personalized feedback. I also recommend that followers can present a reference on why they think that streamer should be partnered when they apply for partnership.
The picture below shows VOD my analytics when streaming during the review, and streaming last month( mostly streamed GTA) and thank you to those who have taking the time out and reading this.

64 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Tyra shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

20 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Albert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you say you are an engaging streamer? asking your followers to not use sparks and save them is bad. logic 101 says followers use sparks to engage with you?

so you not partnered yet and cant benefit yet.
    so using sparks in your channel doesnt help u, save it for partnered streamer.

but your engaging will be halted cause your asking viewers to not spend sparks. see how I read between the lines. i bet you have 1,000,000s just ready to go. well sorry, it will never be used for your ill gotten gains. mixer is not a farming tool.

• Tyra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you everyone for their amazing feedback! Mr.i as you can see I did have my VOD included in the picture above. I had VOD on until the last clip expire which was may 22nd. Please do your research before commenting, and thank you! :)

• Mr.i commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You dont even have your vods availible, they are supposed to be turned on in order for them to watch, its a requirement when applying

• In the arms of a angel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

tbh i agree with you i'm a almost 12k streamer my self and average 45 to 80 a stream but when i applied as i moved they took two weeks of live analytics and two weeks of offline data that i hosted a few people on also they don't realise that a community doesn't need to be in a group i have a community of 300+ on twitter i class as my family putting a label on a person and making them have to be in a group is off putting and the excuses they give are petty i was denied for this 1, no schedule but there is. 2, no social links i only use twitter and discord for chatting to people. 3, they complained about shouting other streamers out in my bio. 4, my growth is low <i laugh at that 5, i don't have a community < again i laugh and six they complained that all my social media pics were the same even though it says in the notes they have they look for that kind of petty things that can be fixed in 5 minutes. it's a unfair system that favours those who know staff or exploit games that barely have any views to get it. at the end of the day we all know its a unfair system they have rigged in place i have emailed a CEO that has emailed me back stating they will be looking into these issues as i am sick and tired of people working their ***** off for a company that hand picks those they want.

• Charity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

That is insane Kitty! :( I am very disappointed that you gotten denied. You built a strong community. You do deserve an appeal! 100%. #kittyforpartner

• Vuxro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% deserves partnership she’s very loyal to her viewers and always spends time with them all over an amazing streamer👏

• WonderJam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely. Postively deserve partnership! You hold better stats than I see a lot of the actual partners out there have!!!

• Josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with you 100% you deserve partnership, and I see your hard work and determination. Your community is amazing and your streams are always entertaining and make my day. #KittyForPartnership

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OgSavaheKitty deserves partner ship cause she really helpful to her community and she is very kind to everyone who watches and enjoys her stream so I feel like she deserved it

• Kai commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with you OG!! Savage DEFINITELY Deserves to be partnered, she has worked so hard!! She cares so much about her audience and responds to every one of them, she is a very caring, sweet, and she is a very loyal streamer. She NEEDS TO BE PARTNERED!!!!

#kittyforpartnership

• Fear : commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think kitty should deserve partnership because she's the best streamer in the world and she loves her community

• Onyx Uchiha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OgSavageKitty Deserves to be partnered she does alot for all of us and has a great community, she's always paying attention to her chat and everyone around her, even if she doesn't have a face cam she deserves everything for all the hard work shes been doing around everyone.

• Maiya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also agree with you Tyra, especially for being a committed streamer who has worked really hard to get this far in your mainstream. You deserve to be recognized like every other partnered streamer who has applied knowing that you have EVERYTHING they're looking for. They should respect you and give you the highest recognition.

• Joltu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah I totally agree on everything you said, they really need to look into what you do and how you treat you community you're a great person and its crazy how your not partnered when you do so much more then anyone i know

• Curve commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tyra works endlessly on her stream to try and make it a better place for everyone. I agree that it should be looked over again and Tyra should be reconsidered for partnership. She is kind, sweet, considerate, and always helps anyone who needs it. <3 #kittyforpartnership

• Kylar commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Everyone has their own comfort zone in streaming, there should be no uneven playing ground for these limitations, Kitty you the best 🖤

• Aiden Walton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I totally agree with u Tyra. They need to respect who u really r and look at the fan base u have in ur channel. U have way too many people that care about u in ur stream than they think and they need to look at that more

Feedback and Knowledge Base