Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Viewer Controlled Audio Tracks - Custom Audio Mix per Viewer

I would love to have the ability to define groups of audio sources in OBS, and have these groups available on Mixer as part of my stream volume settings.

Audio is one of my biggest concerns as a broadcaster, as some viewers appreciate different volumes and ratio for different audio sources. I would like the ability to give each of my viewers the option to control and define their own audio experience.

For instance, when a viewer first comes to the channel, they will be given my suggested audio balance at 0/0/0 (Mic Audio - Game Audio - Alerts/Music).

If they would like to alter this balance, they could click the volume mixer button, and adjust the balance of each category (+/-) until they reach their desired audio mix, which could look something like (+5/0/-5) which would be a buff in Mic audio, no change to game audio, and a decrease in background audio.

I imagine this would be significant feature that would need to be adopted by both the streaming platform (Mixer) AND the streaming service (OBS, XSplit, SLOBS, etc.), which makes it all the more important to start the conversation now, if this is something we'd like to see in the future.

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

HoosierBoy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)