Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Spotlighting Newer Streamers

As a longtime streamer on multiple platforms both FT and PT I understand that there is a mix of long time consistency as well as a good deal of luck that goes into gaining a significant following on any streaming platform. However I feel like Mixer could be doing a little more to promote smaller streamers and tbh I feel like its the perfect thing to help them stand out as a platform. The Ember/Spark system is already great and easily assists in community engagement, but I feel like Mixer is much more inviting to people who cant afford streaming rigs or are just looking to stream as a casual hobby especially via the xbox one console. However a lot of these streamers in turn usually do not have webcams and overlays because of this and that can be seen as an instant turn off to a normal viewer. It would be great to see mixer do a little more to highlight streamers with under 1,000 followers who meet certain criteria i.e. more than 4 days a week streamed , 5+ hrs a week ect. On the main page every now and then and I could see both Mixer and the streamers benefiting from that. Maybe even a bot or algorithm based system that highlights these streamers via a tweet from the Mixer twitter account. Just an idea Vote up if you agree so the Mixer team can see this.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

OMFGROB shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)