Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Spark Equity

I would like a button puts the sparks I earn within a particular streamers channel back into that stream.

For instance. If I sit in a channel for X amount of time and earn Y sparks. I donate Y sparks to that channel and don't gather any for use elsewhere. This could even trigger an alert if the streamer wanted: "Gamertag is making it rain for the next X hours" or something like that.

Ideally I could also use those sparks for interactivity in that particular channel simply by subtracting sparks from my total donated this way to a particular streamer before subtracting them from my spark pool.

In a nutshell I would like some tool to allow me to choose to spend all the sparks earned in the channel where I earn them or accrue them to use elsewhere. Ideally I would be able to see how many sparks I had donated this way, and have that pool available to use interactives. This would greatly incentive me to use my sparks as I earned them, where I earned them, rather than simply hitting spark dump buttons once every couple of days.

Perhaps it could even take the form of a 3rd category of user: I can be a follower, a subscriber, and this new category a Patron. A patron being someone who has chosen to spend all of the sparks they earn in a particular channel on that particular channel.

1 vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

John Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)