Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Support for Non-Partners

As a streamer, I find it disheartening when browsing through up and coming channels, I only ever see partnered channels. And it's always channels with thousands of followers.

This makes it harder, for anyone new to streaming on Mixer to grow. I think, if we had a new category for small channels it would help them become recognised and help their channels grow. So if I wanted to watch a channel fairly new, I'd just scroll to "New to Mixer" tab for example, and see which channels are new.

This could work in the same way as "Growing Channels" which small channels would be featured who've been streaming on Mixer for X amount of time.

I think, making the featured system fairer for every streamer and not just favouring the partnered channels as always - would be big boost to the smaller channels. Its giving them, the recognition and allowing them to be featured, based on a basic system as I've explained.

Let's start increasing featured support for non-partners

5 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sith_Gaming shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • RedMage X commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This was kinda a thing before, we had a "Up and coming" section on Mixer, but I'm no longer seeing it. Mixer needs to bring that tab back for discover-ability for smaller streams

Feedback and Knowledge Base