Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Apex

Apex Legends deserves it’s own Hypezone! The game has a massive following already, Including millions of players within the first few days, a huge community, including streamers, half a million followers in Reddit, and more!
Plus the road map for the game looks like it’s heat to stay! I believe the game deserves its own Hypezone!

If you are concerned about what to do for the number of players left etc, how about either looking for the “squads left 3 or 4” OR looking for the “?” For amount of players left that shows up once there’s 3 or less squads left. Either one will provide enough data to pull the next stream for the Hypezone :)

259 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jonathan Ammerman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Completed  ·  AdminMixer Team (Product Owner, Mixer) responded  · 

I am excited to announce that we launched a Hype Zone for Apex Legends today!

https://mixer.com/HypeZoneApexLegends

To celebrate this week’s launch we’re running a MixPot sweepstakes to give every viewer of the new HypeZone channel a chance to win an Apex Legends Starter Pack on Xbox.

We’re giving away 200,000 Starter Packs this week so that you have everything you need to jump into APEX Legends and become a Champion. Just log into Mixer with your Microsoft account and watch the HypeZone action at any time starting now through midnight on March 12th. It’s that easy!

Winners will be randomly selected, and the content will be directly entitled to your linked MSA starting on March 13th. Click here for details on how to link your MSA for MixPot eligibility, and check out the official rules for this sweepstakes at aka.ms/HZsweeps

Thanks!
Mixer

24 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have received a notification on Xbox to say I have won, however I click the link and it just loads Mixer.. what exactly have I won and how do I claim it?

• ScottieTape commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’m a small streamer. I’ve been watching and trying to get myself out there, but it’s absolutely impossible unless you get a hype zone. I’ve only gotten one hypezone and that was when I was playing a game I didn’t like. Apex is one game I’ve been stuck to ever since I’ve started playing. Lately though we small streamers have been turned into nothing but shadows on the sidelines while the big streamers are at the top of the list. If you check apex legends right now you can find people with 1 viewer which is usually themselves and people with 0 viewers who try and earn their spot. We’re at the bottom of the barrel right now. We can’t get ourselves known because it’s a small community that mixer has and hypezone isn’t there to help us small streamers get ourselves out there on this game.

• You Salty Sir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add hypezone. Would bring more eyes to a great game and apex legends is action packed, perfect for hypezone. Would also let morr little streamers get out there more, that's why I love hypezone so much. Please add, thank you

• Ben commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hype zone better put apex in there before ppl lose interest. Hype zone would keep it going longer. Especially if they add more content.

• FTF commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No. EA doesn't deserve positive attention under any circumstance, nor do we need a ubiquitous environment of Apex to be promoted openly.

Apex is growing at such a large rate, HYPEZONE for Apex would be HUGE. I would watch it 24/7

• Bob YAMADA commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I often enjoy watching Hyperzone channel. I'm not good at these kind of games to survive, so I love hyperzone to feel these survival thrills with streamers. I'm looking forward to you adding Apex legends hyperzone!

• Austin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this even a thought?
    Put it up! Makes absolutely no sense why your team isn’t on this already!
    I gained 100 followers my first 2 months with Blackout (hypezone)
    Now with Apex and over 50+ wins I have gotten zero followers

• Freddie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Apex hypezone would really help me out I'm a small mixer streamer DarkxVoidzZz and hype zone really helps me out

• Brandon Horsley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! My name is Brandon it also known as ThrEquusGaming. As a small streamer, Hypezones have helped a lot to get my name out there and show people the skill I put forth in many titles. I am an aspiring pro in Apex and would love to see this added. I am currently at 1000+ kills and level 60. I believe adding this will gain a lot of traction for us smaller streamers and for mixer to bring in people wanting to watch legends become champions.

• 3VILWHEELS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mixer we need a Hype Zone for Apex Legends! It is a huge help to the smaller streamers and for all streamers to get noticed.

• Bryce Bump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With this game currently being at 25million players and the #1 streamed game across the globe on top of exciting epic gun fights. This might be an even more successful HypeZone than any of them. It would also be a huge help to new content creators as well. Please make this a thing

Mixer should've added it by now. At this point, mixer probably thinks there are enough hypezones, but removing rainbow 6 hypezone and adding an apex legends hypezone might work.

• Nelson Bros commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Lets get a HypeZone going for Apex Legends and build the Mixer streaming community even more

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base