Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future content creators with support, encouragement, exposure and the ability to connect with other new content creators so they can help each other to grow in this ever so competitive environment.
Obviously there would be conditions thus streamers would have to meet but all content creators would be considered.
I do hope you take this onboard as it is very real situation that without the support of the brand that promotes its own content creators i would think they would take a little bit of time to consider helping those who need nurturing with the support you can offer as when a new or existing content creator gets hosted, talked to in chat even get noticed by someone it sparks them to be the best they can and encourages them to push hard to seek greater things.

I do this for all of those streamers that have struggled, have had a hard time finding the right people to connect with, need and appreciate any help that is received no matter how small it isi have a post on twitter about this the link is https://twitter.com/TwistedLimited/status/1095618185183805441?s=19
There are many other content creators that feel the same and i hope this does become a thing as it will benefit so many people.

I appreciate your time

Ste/TwistedLimit

669 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TwistedLimit shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

71 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Guy below you don't get what he's doing he don't care about how many are being partnered he's on about those who are over looked and who don't get the help or exposure they need from this he's saying it would band others together through streams to help co stream share experience and help build each other no where was said about obtaining partner and he says its steps upto gaining aka before hand and how does a person who works their *** off not deserve their chance to meet others and make new contacts and gain knowledge as well as new friendship don't deserve to have a chance to be placed on show no difference I think the guy who posted this isn't partner even though could go anytime for it so see a point of view from others who actually put time and effort and would use this to get their names streams and socials out there think of all not the higher up majority

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Much like mixer "needing affiliate' I disagree that more tools are needed for non partnered streamers especially given how many partners are made each month if anything that shows that it's more attainable now than ever. if you are given perks like ch1 etc before you get partnership then it feels less special when you do reach partner. Each and every single partner new or old has gotten where they are without things handed to them and that makes them appreciate it more. Work hard,play harder and you can get all these things and more

• MrTake commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

para latino america también ya que ayuda a crecer mas a la comunidad de mixer no tan solo a los streamers que llegaron pagados a la plataforma. LOS AMO!

• Tommy x_Tango_Sukka_x commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a great idea, the guys who have thousands of followers had and have the smaller streamers supporting them. So why not give the smaller steamers like us the help...

Thumbs up from me

• @RomanReigns commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a advocate for non bullying I see mixer now chooses not to listen and bully people a lot these days staff being able to do what they want judge people by looks its disgusting grow the **** up and make it fair for all not just the few

• TwistedLimit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Appreciate everyone who has voted keep being awesome I will not rest I am actually debating to take this higher up the food chain to the management to ask why your voices are not heard and that it's unfair system that only benefits partners

• Rbbidgamingyt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tall guyz might as well quit mixer an join dlive or twitch it obv they don't give a **** ant normal streamers make the change dont let them take the mik

• hor dourves commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Totally agree Would love to see a featured channel for smaller streamers to get their channel out there more

• Jtgaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope they listen as this seems a hella lot of votes but it mixer they not listen eva

• Venomous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It sad to see such good idea go to waste it show mixer no listen to it streamers and viewer

• TwistedLimit commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank for the compliment and to the person saying for people to move to another service don't advertise that here this is for a "mixer" non partnered channel one and also wtf is taking so long it took 143 votes to pass channel one 18+ mixer listen to the people they want this or you can continue to lose streamers to dlive and twitch lol

• BaronHighcliff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey twisted keep up the great work you do I see you on twitter supporting and hosting others on mixer keep doing the job your doing and **** yeah this idea is brilliant hit me up if you need anything it's xi

• ZDGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They won't listen its why I moved to dlive they only care about partner streams all they care about is making money and screwing people over so I say move to dlive or twitch at least they help streamers grow

• PlaceOfZen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They won't do this as they are more interested in partners making them money not shaping future partners I voted but mixer is too greedy to give back to the newer streamers its why I moved to twitch

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What mixer doesn't realise that this is a chance to make money off more sales from mixer pro all the new talent passing through think a sub is $5.99 a month pro is $7.99 a month and the newer streamers are more likely to keep paying monthly to use golight and other pro services its at this point mixer knew they messed up

• Arnold commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was on mixer moved to dlive they don't support anyone who isn't on the payroll goodluck with this though

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base