Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Apex Legends Hype Zone

Apex Legends has been a huge hit over the last 24hrs. I firmly believe this game has mountains of potential and can rival that of PUBG, Realm Royale and even Fortnite given the right updates and content. That being said I think the game will be a huge hit on Mixer and will give streamers a chance togo further and beyond what they thought possible.

Hype Zone for Apex Legends would be epic and goes alongside what Hype Zone represents, exciting, fast paced gameplay and victories.

171 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Bradley Fisher shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Austin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why is this even a thought?
        Put it up! Makes absolutely no sense why your team isn’t on this already!
        I gained 100 followers my first 2 months with Blackout (hypezone)
        Now with Apex and over 50+ wins I have gotten zero followers

• Brandon Horsley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello! My name is Brandon it also known as ThrEquusGaming. As a small streamer, Hypezones have helped a lot to get my name out there and show people the skill I put forth in many titles. I am an aspiring pro in Apex and would love to see this added. I am currently at 1000+ kills and level 60. I believe adding this will gain a lot of traction for us smaller streamers and for mixer to bring in people wanting to watch legends become champions.

• 3VILWHEELS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mixer we need a Hype Zone for Apex Legends! It is a huge help to the smaller streamers and for all streamers to get noticed.

• Bryce Bump commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With this game currently being at 25million players and the #1 streamed game across the globe on top of exciting epic gun fights. This might be an even more successful HypeZone than any of them. It would also be a huge help to new content creators as well. Please make this a thing

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mixer should've added it by now. At this point, mixer probably thinks there are enough hypezones, but removing rainbow 6 hypezone and adding an apex legends hypezone might work.

• Spawnacus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This must happen soon. Apex is incredibly fun and equally popular at the moment.

Feedback and Knowledge Base