Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Embers Messages to look more appealing!

Since Embers have finally been released, I've noticed the lack of "excitement" or "appeal" in their appearance when they're used.

Before the release in their advertising, the use of Embers looked bright, colourful and MORE appealing than regular Spark spent skills and effects.

Instead, we get a custom message in chat with a boring white border, with boring white text accompanied with the beautiful rainbow sticker! Why can't we have the custom message match the stickers and effects in a rainbow border as well? Sparkles or confetti? Literally anything else other than nothing!

Please make the use of Embers look more special and rewarding.

18 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Richelle shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Richelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also I've been told that the appearance of the custom message differs depending on how much you spend. If this is the case, I believe this to be unfair and almost pointless. People are spending their OWN MONEY to directly support their favourite streamers through Embers, yet a FREELY EARNT monetary currency (Sparks) have stickers and effects that almost look better than the paid ones...? How is the person donating their paid currency going to feel rewarded seeing a shiny sticker in a plainly displayed custom message?

Feedback and Knowledge Base