Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which is why I have large numbers watching and following every time I steam. I have had professional overlays, logos, merchandise designed. I stream regularly and keep to my schedule. I have currency and games to keep the viewers entertained. Many of my followers ask when they can subscribe to me. I have everything Mixer asks of a partner. I am completely baffled to why I have been declined. If I am unliked as a person, or by the way I look by someone at Mixer, that is horrendously unfair to me. I ask that you please take another look at my channel, with some different eyes. You will see that my channel is hugely popular and I am someone that will bring a lot of business to Mixer. The explanation for the decline is not clear and I would at the very least, I would like someone to explain the reason for it. If there is no chance I will ever get partnered. I need to know if I am wasting my time using Mixer. ? See the email as follows:

Hello

Thanks for your patience. We have carefully reviewed your channel and will not be moving forward with your application at this time.

We have issued a decline for the following reasons to help you identify what to improve before your next application. Note that while we recommend working on the qualities detailed below, we cannot guarantee partnership should you apply again for the following reasons:

There may be other aspects of your channel that we did not catch in this review period that would further disqualify you from partnership.

Our requirements for partnership change periodically based on the needs of the business. These changes will be updated on our website.

You will understand that the above email does not explain why I was declined. I need to know what you think I am doing wrong?
Thank you and kind regards,

15 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lady DeeStroy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • orbitJUICE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An appeal process which Mixer did have but, discontinued) would be good.

I recently got denied for partnership because my avg views were low.

During the period they reviewed (4 weeks) I didn’t stream for a week and a 1/2 as I fell sick and ended up in hospital for 3 days on fluids (as I got severe dehydration).

As I am in New Zealand and start streaming at 9pm here, that is 3am Est, 12am PST, and 8am gmt.

At those times 80% Mixers viewing population is either asleep or commuting to work/school.

Am I able to share that info with mixer to appeal my applicTion? Sadly not.

Appeals need to come back.

I also started this thread regarding taking things like timezones into consideration when revising parternship applicTions.

https://watchmixer.uservoice.com/forums/382521-mixer-feedback-ideas/suggestions/37284466-take-timezones-into-consideration-when-reviewing-p

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed, 100%.
    They say "We have issued a decline for the following reasons" then fail to list ANY reasons.
    This has to change otherwise how are streamers supposed to improve their streams to meet what Mixer are looking for.

• Lady DeeStroy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The generic response that is often given by Mixer needs to change. Upon application you are assigned a reviewer. That reviewer should give a detailed review of what they think you should improve on. Many people are looking to stream as a career. This is people lives and is very important to many of us.

Feedback and Knowledge Base