Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Spark shareing for non partners

Greetings all. So there has been a lot of talk about sparks and Non partnered streamers as of late and I wanted to weigh in on this. I am a non partnered streamer and still very much in the growth stage, and I will be honest that I was swept up in the heat that people were giving to this new skills release on mixer and a lot of non partners were up in arms about not being part of the monetary compensation for sparks usage. However once I really took a look at it and spoke with a few partners, I understand why us Non partnered streamers cannot be apart of that. My biggest concern with this move is that I did not want to see mixer taking the same steps towards a partner favoring platform. I still believe that mixer cares about its non partnered streamers and this is why I wanted to pitch this idea. I have observed that one of mixers goals is to create and encourage an environment where its streamers are able to support one another. One of the ways you did this was with this sparks so that people can support there partnered streamers without putting themselves out of money. So to continue to encourage that, and to include Non partners in on the support, I would like to recommend that you do a spark shareing program. An example of this would be that if someone came into my stream and spent 100K sparks, those sparks would be transferred to me as a non partner, but if those sparks are spent in a partners stream they would go towards the crystal (you could also do like a 50% or 25% transfer if you feel that the full amount is to much). In this way people can still support non partners, and the sparks would not be wasted, then those peoples could use said sparks to support there streamer of choice. I think this would encourage smaller streams to be more active in the community as well as give them the boost in confidence to continue what they are doing and maybe even fulfill a dream to be a partner themselves on day. I also believe that this would be a in a move to help support the mixer platform as a whole and make the platform a more friendly and supportive experience. Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my idea.

26 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

H. Sauer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)