Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Moderator Merch Ideas

Considering the fact that Moderators are the second face of a channel, not only they are a representative of the channels they moderate for, but they play the second most important role in a channel by keeping chat in order so the streamer can focus on the content they're putting out.

The Moderator role, as we all know, it's a free, voluntary job that, whoever get awarded with such responsibility has a pretty handy job in hands. In a lot of cases it is not an easy job either.

Not only a lot of Moderators have to deal with harassment, making it a hard task to endure in the long term, but often times there's little recognition, or none at all, for their hard work and commitment.

For that matter, I would like to suggest a way for Moderators to be able to express themselves with Mixer Merch specifically dedicated to them: The Authority.

This would be interesting to see, specially in conventions, where we would be able to acknowledge who's a Moderator.

For this I would suggest the following items to be available for Moderators only:
- Hoodie (under the arm logo saying Mod)
- T-shirt (black + Gray + Blue - under the arm logo saying Mod)
- B-band (if available)
- Baseball tee (insert a clever thing to describe a Mod)

These would be my first suggestions so Moderators can show in public who they are in the Mixer Community.

Any other suggestions, feel free to add them in the comments!

12 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Valsis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)