Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

mixer pro tiers

Hi again, I was talking to a fellow partner on mixer and he had a good talk about some things we would like to see on mixer in the future. Such as tiers for mixer pro that cost more but give better perks, for example tier 1 would be the regular pro that we have now at $6.00 a month with a purple name an double xp also two times sparks, an maybe tier 2 could be $10.00 a month with perhaps a grey name an 3 times xp an 2.5 times sparks and the final tier as tier 3 with a tan name and offering 4x xp an 3x sparks and a sub to a channel of your choice but costing from $12-15.00 a month.. but also along with that topic of tiers maybe sub tiers that would cost more starting with the basic $5.00 a month as it is right now an going to maybe $15.00 also with set colors of the streamers choice and some other perks for that chat individually.. Please get back to me on your thoughts on out suggestions it would mean a lot! Thank you!

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Nesto shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nesto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is just a rough idea on what could come with this idea, please let me know some feedback on what you guys/girls think on the topic, Thank you!

Feedback and Knowledge Base