Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Sparks for charity

I know sparks generate extra revenue for partnered streamers, but what if we could team up with tiltify, and use sparks for charity?
That way, even non partnered streamers can recieve sparks, and they go directly to a charity of their choice (ie St.Jude or Extra Life)
Of course, there has to be a colaboration between mixer and tiltify for that to happen.

Basicly, a spark sesion lasts 1 week right? at the end of that week, have an option for partnered streamers to set up a tiltify for their spark bank.
And have non partnered streamers the option to do the same, but all the time, untill they decide to bank them (or auto bank every 7 days like normal spark banks)

With this, money from sparks could go to charity, IE 1000 sparks = $0.01, or more depending on the exchange rate of sparks to dollar ratio.

But i'd like to know what everyone els thinks.
Does Mixer think it's do-able? And do other streamers/viewers think it's a good idea as well?

Mixer twitter told me to post it here, because they said, and i quote "Sounds like an interesting concept for sure!"

5 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

xiron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →