Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(New) Partnership Requirement "You Must Be At least the age majority for region or territory"

Hello Mixer and community, I was a little upset with the new Mixer requirement that got released. I have been streaming for almost 2 years and with 11,800 follows and really wanted to be part of the Mixer Partnership Program. So, the new requirement is saying I have to be eight-teen and that will take 5 more years until I can be a partner. Also, I am upset since I feel like I am missing out on all the new things and just not special or good to be a broadcaster. It also took Mixer 17 days for a response for my application to be reviewed and nothing about my review process. Please remove this requirement. Thanks, Owen

25 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

CoinDetectorKid shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • A_Real_Corndog commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something that should not be a requirement because they want to say that there brand is for everybody but if your a "Minor" you cant get partnered. Its not like someone kid who has no idea what there doing will become partnered because to hit the numbers and stats needed to have to know what your doing. As a community I don't understand why we havnt been more vocal about this.

• Isaac Wellborn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I cannot support this enough, partnership was a goal that always seemed near and achievable for me. Up until the new requirement... There really has been no reason for adding it. There are plenty of minor streamers doing well I don’t see why @Mixer would add it now. At the very least I would want to see a detailed explanation for it.

• RealSSDarkWolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! I truly believe that this whole “age of majority” thing should be removed. I am a minor, with a growing channel, and may consider Partnership and make streaming my career. I want to be able to have the freedom to start my career early on, and hopefully make it a full-time job in the future! So please, @Mixer, change this requirement!

• CoinDetectorKid commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"You Must be at least the age of majority for your region or territory" I also want to say that people keep asking why skills are disabled on my channel and I say "they don't support me all they do for my channel is clog up the chat" Also makes people mad since they want to support me but they can't since the skills don't

Feedback and Knowledge Base