Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Partnership Requests

When applications are declined the streamer is sent a generic email. Even when they apply 2-3 times they still receive the same generic declined email. The only way the streamer can improve is if they get personalised feedback. Surely after all their hard work to meet requirements they deserve a personalised email. Especially once they have applied 2 or 3 times. I also think they should take supporting emails from followers into account. Some communities are unique but very loyal - exactly what an advertiser is looking for.

30 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sharon Wood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Lauren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I highly agree with the above statement, I feel like KOOGLY’s channel brings, contributes and is increasing a community of every individuals taste. He does multiple streams so it’s not one game that people like and some don’t like. He adheres his streams to be suited to his dedicated viewers.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed - Every aspect of the Stream should be taken into consideration, not just the viewer count but also the Streamers Interaction and length of time per day.

• Kye Perry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this should really send some useful feedback rather than saying you don’t get enough views.

Feedback and Knowledge Base