Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Channel One should give same spark cost as subbed streamers.

I love the increase in sparks earned with Season two but my one complaint is I am forced to leave channel one open in the background when I am watching someone I am subbed to. I get having increased sparks on channel one to help with discover ability but I feel like if I was a streamer I would rather have active viewers than people who have the tab open in the background just for the spark bonus. maybe you could lower the spark cost for channel one to match subs but then have it so if you are active in the chat you get a spark bonus.

11 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lawl281 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brian Jackson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes I wish they would add bouns sparks for sub channel because we paid for subs and follow are free so if they do that then we wouldn't need go on channel one much. yes it nice to lurk in channel if no one on.

• Sakkra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's largely an AFK farm, other than bloated numbers for channels that it hosts, it's not really doing much. Lawls idea gives not lurking some bonus, and would bring more life to it beyond spark farming.

• Swants commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, just having it open in the background is what I think most people are doing now, or at least those who are interested in generating a lot of sparks. Which kind of negates the reason for channel one having them, discoverability.

Feedback and Knowledge Base