Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Lightstream for Xbox

Unfortunately for xbox streamers we have no access to adding anything special to our streams besides a webcam and there are no overlay apps available. Although I can understand why it was beta I now believe it would be greatly appreciated among streamers (especially newer ones such as myself) if we had access to at least some features. Without a decent amount of money to get a PC to stream it through or capture cards and lots of work it makes all the powerhouse streamers stay powerful but newer streamers seem very unprofessional. I'm not saying everyone deserves the access to the full software but if it was possible to add some alerts for followers and subscribers and what now it would make the whole streaming process much more inviting and help people truly interested in becoming a full time streamer get into it by giving some creative freedom and allowing more than a bland setup until partnership which would be very hard to achieve without use of a high end computer. This would be immensely helpful and would help make everything more exciting.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)