Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Channel One 18+

Hello friends :)

We all love Channel One, especially when we get hosted by Channel One!

As it is right now, Channel One only hosts Teen & Family rated streams.

This excludes streamers who for some reason are not able to stream teen rated, due to the game that's being played or having a chronic illness like Tourette's or other personality disorders.

How wonderful would it be, if we could have a alternative Channel One, with a different name, that would target the more mature audience, allowing it to host 18+ rated streams.

141 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RawXtv shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

18 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AZnSlickSlaya commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was reading the TOS and it said channel one changed its rating based on the streamer. I think they do 18+ streams. I am new to Mixer so I apologize if I am incorrect.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a breastfeeding mom and mixer streamer and while I try to maintain modesty by covering up on stream, I only stream 18+ and I'm hoping to some day be a partner and I would love to be included in a channel one type of promotional channel for 18+ streamers.

I personally would call a 18+ version of Channel 1, Channel 18, but maybe I am the only one thinking that.

Channel 1 is an awesome utility for bringing new viewers to partnered streams, I watch it all the time looking for people I enjoy watching to follow and support them. But.... I will never be hosted by Channel 1.

why? because I refuse to stream on teen rating. I am an "older" man and have no desire to play games with people under the age of 18. honestly, because there are millions of sicko perverts out there in the world and I do not for one second wish to be considered one, even erroneously.

I think if mixer had a Channel 2 for 18+ streams this would alleviate the issue of anyone harboring ill feelings about Channel 1 and not being hosted by them. Seems an easy enough idea to implement, but I would love to hear any concerns or reasons why this idea is not something that can happen.

oh, and I will sign my name.

OSG

Feedback and Knowledge Base