Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Sparks Use in Season 2

With the release of Season 2, sparks are being used up constantly, and it's certainly helping a lot of streamers. I feel like once Embers are released to the public (and with it, the ability to purchase them), the rate at which regular sparks are earned should be increased, for instance, there is no real incentive to subscribe to a channel at this current time, because with Mixer Pro, you get all the same benefits (4 sparks a minute vs 2 sparks a minute earned by a normal user) along with a purple name that travels to every stream you visit, compared to a sub badge that only stays on that one stream. If you were able to earn 8 sparks a minute if you were Mixer Pro AND subscribed to a certain channel, (the 8 spark rate would only be in effect on the stream you were subscribed to) then it would give a better incentive to subscribe to partners. For some users, such as myself, all we have to give to streamers is time. I personally cannot afford to donate or subscribe to my favorite streamers, and sparks in season 2 have given me a way to monetarily support some of my favorites. The rate at which sparks are being spent compared to that they are earned at is way out of balance, and for people like me, it is our only current way to help out. I also think that later on, the higher level you are on Mixer should dictate how fast you earn sparks. I do not have an example of how that would work, but a tier system would be a good place to start.

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mosin shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)