Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Sparks being "recycled" towards the streamer

With the new season 2 update where sparks can now be used for cash patronage is incredible. Hitting the last milestone of 5 mil is awesome because that's the last goal before the week resets again. Unfortunately after the cap has been reached people can still spend sparks and the number still goes up and you are pretty much wasting sparks. A solution to this is instead of the sparks carrying over, the streamer gets the sparks instead of the mile stone.

Example: *Streamer hits 5 million sparks with 2 days before reset* The viewers can still use the MixPlay feature and skills on the stream for info or for fun interactions. By the weekly reset the stone is at 7,800,000 sparks. Those sparks are pretty much wasted since the cap was already reached. Unless when the stone hits a max cap the streamer gets the sparks instead of the stone.

This will give the streamer 2,800,000 sparks that they can use towards other streamers who haven't hit the milestone stone cap yet and wants to help them out. This way we can "recycle" our sparks so we never have to waste them. Allowing streamer to give backs as well as the viewers who wanted to help is a great way to encourage farming for sparks and helping everyone who doesn't have the highest amount of sparks yet. Hopefully this could be implemented to help prevent sparks from being wasted and getting recycled for other streamers to hit their milestones too.

8 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Alpha_of_all_Foxys commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I really like this idea but also I would include that this works for non-partners as well. TONS of people are giving non-partners like 500,000-2,000,000 sparks a day just to put a sticker...and thus partnered streamers are just not making it to the purple crystal and only getting a few thousand :/ Just a suggestion :)

• elDacian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes this is the Best idea OP had, and i was thinking to add something like this here to but since is already posted, VoteUP we need this on mixer.
    But a 1:1 Ration is to much im okay with a 4:1 or 6:1 ratio after 5mil cap, anything under 5mil to be 1:1 some streamers wont be able to reach the 5mil so 1:1 ratio is better.

Or make it something like:
    5mil - Ratio back 7:1
    2.5Mil - Ratio Back 5:1
    1.25mil - Ratio Back 3:1
    Anything under and no goal was reached before reset. Ratio to Streamer 1:1

My name is elDacian and this is my Idea.

• KensonPlays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm not sure a 1:1 ratio is really a good idea. Maybe a 4:1 or a 10:1 ratio would be better. They would still get a ton of sparks, but not millions all the time.

Feedback and Knowledge Base