Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Season 2 - sparks and skills discourage engagement for non partners

Season 2 - sparks and skills discourage engagement for non partners.

If a viewer comes in and uses sparks for skills or interactive board for any non-partnered streamers they are now throwing away free currency they could spend on a partner channel.

Sure I want viewers to interact with my stream and other non partners but why waste it on me when someone else could benefit? It's almost like burning money.

What if non partners could use donated sparks on their to other channels (partner or not) so that original spark is not set a blaze and wasted.

Maybe have a minimum requirement for not losing sparks donated to your channel but that gets into a affiliation role and don't really want that relasp. If you don't put time into your channel/ content you create people won't use their sparks on you regardless but at least it wouldn't discourage them to even bother using them on you.

My two cents. Or sparks?

15 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hiddnen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Hiddnen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Another counter
        Sparks could be donated to charity of choice. Non partner could choice a monthly charity or accumulated sparks be donated at their leisure.

• Hiddnen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reply on Twitter concern cheating system. My counter suggestion ------
        Maybe if the sparks earned for nonpartner resets weekly with the spark totals

OR

All sparks earned during current broadcast auto transfers to person you host within 5 mins of stream end?

Feedback and Knowledge Base