Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Renew Death's Door Aftermath

So I hear that Death's Door Aftermath's contract ends soon. I strongly urge the powers that be at Mixer to renew their contract and give them the funding they need to explore a completely new avenue of interactive live stream. For those not familiar with DDA, I urge you to give it a try and see for yourself how different it is. Although traditional live streaming involves interaction via just chat, with the Mixplay voting options viewers can actually affect what happens in game. As this is a new concept it will take a little time to catch on (as I can remember asking my kids why they would want to watch anyone else play video games rather than play themselves) but the potential for it is limitless. As a company, Shiny Shoes (Makers of DDA) is a very forward thinking company, with admins with great personalities. The future of this type of interactive live stream viewing is near limitless. The greatest part is that your individual progress, i.e. mini's for raid, level, etc., is saved so you can jump back in at any time you wish. It is a great concept and I think everyone should check this out as an alternative, or when they are sick of watching the endless Assassin's Creed, COD BO4, and other traditional types of live stream views that are a dime a dozen and want something unique.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

AugyTek shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)