Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Mixer Affiliate Program

As of right now attaining partner status can be very difficult for those with disabilities. It would be ideal to allow an affiliate program that anyone can apply to and extremely helpful for those with disabilities who want to attain a status within the Mixer community. For example someone with Narcolepsy such as myself may not be able to stream 25+ hours a month, or have the energy to maintain a large fanbase of 2k followers. As of right now Twitch is more inclusive for those with disabilities because their affiliate program with minimum requirements of about 500 minutes streamed a month, 3 concurrent viewers over a 30 day period and a minimum of 50 followers.

Let's make Mixer a more accessible place for those with disabilities and not shut the door on opportunities that would enable those to succeed. Microsoft is a very open diverse environment that is friendly to those with disabilities and I would like to see this culture carried over into Mixer through an Affiliate program.

14 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

carlo shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Crysis Dropzone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with this 100% the big reason people do t try streaming to Mixer as much is due to not having a affiliate program and setting the bar super high to make partner doesnt make any sense. It also discourages some people and they switch to Twitch. With this program they Mixer would benefit as much and newer hard working streamers.

• KensonPlays commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree with this. I have a disability, which effects my brain (not narcolepsy, but I know someone with it!).

This could be very beneficial and help keep people on Mixer over moving to Twitch.

Feedback and Knowledge Base