Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Blackout Hypezone

HYPEZONE! this is what we love and guess what else we all love, call of duty!!! Blackout hypezone is must in my opinion mixer, let's VOTE and bring cod to the HYPEEEEEEEEEE!

95 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Instead of calling it HypeZone Black Ops 4, they should call it the BlackOutZone! Because people are mostly going to be playing Blackout mode on there. HypeZone would feature streamers playing Blackout

FAMER4

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes , I've just tweeted mixer asking them and they told me to come over here! Let's get this going!

• Porlan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@orbitJUICE

Is it not a preference of what you as a viewer enjoy? And it is a unique feature which also allows for small streamers to be in the spotlight for a sec. I truly like to watch the hypezone since it offers variety and shows new, often good, streamers that I would not otherwise have discovered.

And Mixer does have like 2-3 working Hypezones, its not 10-20.. Sure, remove the Realm Royale hypezone but don't restrict the potential of having another great stream on a game that people will surely watch.

• orbitJUICE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be honest, the last thing Mixer needs is more HypeZones.

Where does the line stop?
        How many HypeZones is too many?
        How many is not enough?

There is already a challenge on the site where "variety" is becoming a rarity as the easiest and quickest way to get exposure and viewers is to solely play HypeZone games.

Let's increase the variety of content the audience has to choose from, not restrict it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base