Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Share Controller: limit the buttons

There are Controller trollers, that's why I've got this idea way better than my post "Share Controller issues." Say like I'm in Minecraft and somebody was using my controlling my controller just to Pause the game and quit the game.

As a broadcaster, You can Disable buttons in the Share Controller Options. Say like I don't want to have the Menu button enabled, the viewers won't be able to use the pause menu. OR if I want to have my Menu button enabled, I'd use "Sense Bindings" I'd press the menu button to pause the game in Minecraft, and I have 3 choices.

* = My choice
*1. Disable button in [Minecraft:ModeWonder] from [Minecraft:PauseMenu]: Disables the button for the pause menu. Pauses share controller Immediately if the broadcaster presses that button
2. Pause Share Controller Immediately: If anything pauses the game, it pauses the share controller Wait until you're in [Minecraft:ModeWonder] to resume.
3. Button limiter: Limit the buttons of your choice. If the Broadcaster presses the deactivated button, it also pauses the controller Immediately.

As a broadcaster, You can also pause or resume the controller.

This will stop some trollers from doing bad things to you and the broadcasters with Share Controller.

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TheGoldNinja101 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base