Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

raid command

Would be nice to have a raid command, I've seen other similar suggestions but I think mine might be a little more nuanced.

The streamer or mod could start the raid by type /raid @streamername, or even maybe a /raid @* for random a streamer

The difference is there being a channel setting that allows streamers to enable or disable the option of being raided. So when someone, let's call them johnsmith, does /raid @johndoe - if johndoe set "allow raids" to no, then a prompt whispers to johnsmith that that streamer has disabled raids. If the "allow raids" is turned on, then a prompt comes up on all of the viewers screens alerting to the raid and allow them to click join to be taken too the raid target's channel.

the command could also issue an alert like follow or host does so that raid recipients could make alerts in their bots or alert services like streamlabs, etc.

I believe this service would mitigate people who dont want to be raided from getting raided. I know on my first raid, by the mixer team after one of their live streams was rather anxiety inducing. I've since gotten used to them. But I know other streamers may never get used to it and could allow them better control of not being raided.

I like the alert function cause I know there have been times I've zoned out into my game that I didnt notice the raid was going on until people started following and hosting me. I also have a cool raid gif and sound clip that is themed to my channel I'd really like to use. Right now it is just a command on my bot

6 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ruthven78 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Odell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like to also see an alert system or trigger that allows you to set an alert like streamlabs, Lightstream etc.

Feedback and Knowledge Base