Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

mixplay for PC games

as a PC gamer who doesn't have an xbox and doesn't want to get one, I'm really frustrated that mixplay is only available for xbox versions of some games like no man sky and killing floor 2. I want to see and make use of those features to promote my community engagement and to show off what mixer can do when people from outside of mixer come to the site... but I can't!

I know mixer is tightly associated with xbox and enabling mixplay on pc for these games would be a step towards showing that mixer is truly platform-agnostic

PS I'm not expecting to see mixplay on playstation or nintendo systems, but bring it to windows PCs, please!

9 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

mitori shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • HappyTAO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hope Mixer will focus this direction, to integrate pc mixplay as well as xbox mixplay.
    I miss that integration, as long as they only integrate xbox, there will be a gab twitch for pc and mixer for xbox.
    Please Mixer tell this the developers to open their games for mixer.

• Civilrights3 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is something you'd have to bring to the game's developer. Mixer is technically capable of doing this. They already have PC games which do it (see: Deep Rock Galactic) its on the developer to adopt it

Feedback and Knowledge Base