Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Smart Home Casting

So, While being away from streaming myself for a few days I watched alot of mixer from my mobile device but this can become a hassle. I would turn my device horizontally to get a bigger picture but then had to turn it back vertically to chat. To make the experience better I would suggest that with technology moving into a wireless age, it would be nice to be able to cast the stream I am watching to a smart TV, or a device like chrome cast. For those who have smart TV's how quickly did you stop paying for cable once you were able to watch what you wanted via Netflix or YouTube by casting it directly to the TV of your choice? Exactly! I have 3 Smart TV's in my home where that is how we watch our TV. Now that streaming is becoming a much better way to be entertained I believe that having a smart TV, or casting option for the app will not only increase the viewers experience but also increase the amount of people viewing streams at once simply because they are able to cast it to their home TV and not carry their mobile device with them everywhere.

51 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

ReUp shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)