Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Searching by Time Live instead of Viewers in stream

How about adding a feature to where you can sort out by Time Live instead of just Viewers in Stream. I like to pull 4-5 hours at least of stream time and I may get 3-4 people that come in...because I am buried at the bottom....where as with the viewer count...the top streamer for that game always stays at the top. It helps us that are putting the time and effort in and want to grow to get noticed by people that can see that we are doing the work. It's hard to get nocited when you play one of the popular games like PUBG and down at the bottom buried among everyone else. Where as a top streamer who just signed on, and has 50 people at the start...will keep getting viewers in and the person that has been streaming for 4 hours isn't getting anything. It's just a little discouraging, but I think it would easily set Mixer apart from other platforms.

24 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Chase Dionysius shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Erroshima commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I greatly agree because i as a streamer my self never get views because when alot of people have one view people dont really take the time to scroll down to the 0's to watch a random streamer

• james commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As more of a watcher than a streamer i would love this, simply would allow me to find good gamers to check out that may not be on the popular levels yet.

• nostologic commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this gets broader and goes into what TWITCH is talking about. The user needs to be able to add as much criteria to their search to find streamers that fit their niche. This is one criteria that needs to be out there such as "average stream duration" and "streaming for x hours". I agree and voted for this.

• Greg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Couldn’t have said it better myself. The great streams are never seen!

• Lexi brink commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to agree! This would make it much easier to get noticed. Especially if you stream for multiple hours!

Feedback and Knowledge Base