Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Better use of sparks

Hey guys

I love the whole concept of sparks earning as we watch and being able to use them to interact with streams, but it would be great to be able to utilise them on more things.

Maybe have the ability to convert sparks into things such as a 3 month mixer pro code, free sub of channel or like a 5% code off an order from the mixer store would be a great idea to reward those of us who spend hundreds of hours watching streams over Mixer.

many of us have 500,000+ sparks and apart from hitting an odd expensive button it would be great to use them more and get rewarded for doing things we love doing!

93 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

MagX47 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • NFG SNIPE commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i thought of that idea in a similar way as well: adding two different types of sparks one for your viewing steamers and one for you spending to get discount codes or mixer/mixer/gaming merchandise.

ie..... Lets say you have 400,000 Viewer sparks (name for when people view your stream and use their sparks for you) and 360,000 Viewing sparks (sparks you earned for watching a streamer). use the Viewing sparks to pay the streamer similar to donations. and buying lets say 30% off a mixer hat with the Viewer sparks.

if this comes into affect they also need to add a certain limit for streamers can make on each button. or add a cap limit to add on all buttons in total (100,000 sparks total value adding to 1-?# buttons)

• Amore_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If this was implemented and we had more ways to use sparks, I also think it would be neat to be able to buy sparks - this could be used to not only support Mixer, but it could support the caster too (for example, if you bought sparks in a specific channel, then that channel gets the monetary support, and yet you'd still be able to use the sparks in any channel).

Feedback and Knowledge Base