Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

63 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

BAHD shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Tarqueth commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Although I love playing Fortnite: Save the World (PvE) I do not enjoy playing or watching BR or PUBG, COD etc...

Having an option to mute or filter out those types of games would be amazing. Yes, I'm so tired of looking at those streams on the front page. Mixer (Beam) started out as the premier "variety" platform. ****, it's why I left Twitch in the first place. It was great to come over and talk to other streamers who weren't all playing the same thing. I know you wouldn't notice it by looking at the front page, but people actually play indie games and do crafts and such.

• offkillt3r commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would be nice to utilize hide options for sure' esspecally games of non-interest. I agree! Or maybe your focused on a specific streamer or team of streamers and would like to just see those channels for that moment/duration of time. interesting concept IMO

• Akiblo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs to happen. Tired of seeing BR games all over the platform when there are much better titles out there to be discovered.

Feedback and Knowledge Base