Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Minimum Suspension Times

I propose that Mixer implement time spans on suspensions for rule-breaking in a similar fashion to other platforms with a minimum suspension of time of 24 hours.

This will make it more clear cut on how long a user will be suspended at minimum for breaking Mixer's rules

(I am aware some violations may require longer but feel this should be a minimum)

46 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Atrocity shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Atrocity commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@hades2824 What I am asking for has nothing to do with that. The rules apply for everyone and I would be suspended for showing cleavage as well because it falls under the streamer clothing rules of the site, I just feel we should have something uniform as a minimum (not a maximum) for anyone who breaks our terms of service

• Hades2824 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I feel women are unjustly suspended due to how they dress as long as the nipples are covered like ninja_tease who was unjustly suspended because she showed cleavage I feel mixer staff are sexist towards women and the men are allowed to dress and do whatever they want. I am very disappointed in mixer policy towards women prove me wrong mixer unsuspend ninja_tease

• MrJDucky commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is one of those things you'd expect to actually be a thing. I'm totally surprised it isn't. What do they currently do? Just throw a random number and hope for the best?

• Jesper Driessen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As a partner who received a suspension and did not know if he was able to return to streaming at all until after 48 hours... I support this!
        As many people have seen, there was a stream on the frontpage that was blatantly showing nipples & got suspended but was back within 5 minutes.
        A minimal suspension time would give both the caster and the Mixer team time to properly evaluate, educate and make decisions.

Feedback and Knowledge Base