Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Hypezone

Hypezone channels for fortnite, Pubg and rainbow 6 should have a follower count to be featured in the hypezone. A follower limit of 50 would get rid of the small streamers who don’t really deserve a hypezone in my opinion. Having a limit of 50 would give more streamers who put some effort into their stream to be feature more often. 50 doesn’t have to be the number of followers but it seemed like a good starting number for it.

17 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kombat Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So how exactly are the beginning streamers able to gather followers as effectively if you remove this spotlight feature.

The very people you are trying to exclude are JUST LIKE YOU when you started out. Hypezone featuring people with a few followers allows starting streamers with skill to grow an audience more effectively.

Consider people other than yourself.

• Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I don't like watching hypezone when it goes from streamer to streamer with 1 or 2 followers who don't deserve the recognition hypezone brings. I would love to see a little more effort have to be put in by the streamer to get to be in hypezone.

• Lonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly I really like this idea, could help out smaller streamers who are putting forth effort into trying to stream not just someone pressing the stream button who never talks or interacts with viewers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base