Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Hypezone

Hypezone channels for fortnite, Pubg and rainbow 6 should have a follower count to be featured in the hypezone. A follower limit of 50 would get rid of the small streamers who don’t really deserve a hypezone in my opinion. Having a limit of 50 would give more streamers who put some effort into their stream to be feature more often. 50 doesn’t have to be the number of followers but it seemed like a good starting number for it.

28 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • ToeBlarone commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you remember when you first started streaming? Do you think you "deserved" to have someone like hype zone turn up? I agree that it is your opinion, but your opinion on this matter sucks.

• Drew commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Def don’t agree with this. I just started streaming and I’m top 50 solo and have been top 10... i deserve hype zone for sure !

• Icon006 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Deserve". Who exactly decides that? What do you have? 100 followers? 150? I say no one with less than 151 followers "deserves" HypeZone. Nah, HypeZone is fine. I actually met many cool people that are just sharing their games with other people. After all, isn't that what streaming is?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No vote Hypezone is for all I am over 50 but would LOVE Hypezone to future small streamers still!!!!

• TH3REDSP1R1T commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This goes against the point of HypeZone, This is to help small streamers grow, this should be a community of helping others out. Who cares if they're small or big.

• MRVDOG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is a ridiculous idea, Hypezone is there to promote any streamer who is close to winning the game, big or small, it also helps smaller streamers grow by bringing their attention to the Hypezone viewers, while I feel a lot of people may abuse this to get followers, they still have to be skilled enough in the games to get hosted in the first place, in which they then deserve being Hyped

• miles commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

what i think this is my opinion on this matter...that every one should have the opportune to be on Hype zone if they do not wona be there is a way to turn it off in your account setting.I would not see a reason why you should take hype zone away from small streamers. I do not think there should be a follow count.

• Daniel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Get rid of the small streamers? Missing the point of HypeZone a bit I think.

• ConcealedBones commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i don't understand why "small streamers" don't deserve hypezone?

and 50 followers is obtainable in one stream. i had 100 by the end of my first stream.

• Mokumegane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see the Hypezone as a tool for streamers to use. If the streamer isn't doing enough to gain the attention of people, the Hypezone won't help them. However, if they are, it will. I don't see how this idea would be useful.

• Kombat Karl commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So how exactly are the beginning streamers able to gather followers as effectively if you remove this spotlight feature.

The very people you are trying to exclude are JUST LIKE YOU when you started out. Hypezone featuring people with a few followers allows starting streamers with skill to grow an audience more effectively.

Consider people other than yourself.

• Brett commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea! I don't like watching hypezone when it goes from streamer to streamer with 1 or 2 followers who don't deserve the recognition hypezone brings. I would love to see a little more effort have to be put in by the streamer to get to be in hypezone.

• Lonnie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Honestly I really like this idea, could help out smaller streamers who are putting forth effort into trying to stream not just someone pressing the stream button who never talks or interacts with viewers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base