Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
- seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
- available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
-some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
- just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
-mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
-mixer swag giveaways
-designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
--interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas please comment them and upvote this! This would be an amazing opportunity for all of us who stream on mixer.

129 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Lady Discord shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anthony Morgan Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It should be hosted in SILICON VALLEY. C'mon, everyone knows I'm right. Even MS knows I'm right...I mean they have a campus in MOUNTAIN VIEW next to GOOGLE. It could be a GOOGLE/MIXER collabo. I know Seattle is their baby, but there is no I in team, so I would assume MS and Google would be fantastic idea. I'll take my creative credit in the form of TREE FIDDY...or a lifetime invite to such event. *wink.

• SurviveTheFAYZ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love the idea but we have to remember Dash Con... if some major companies for the site (I.E. Blizzard or Epic) were to sponsor or aid in the planning/funding then there could be a significant increase in quality.

• Daniel Cuevas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about massive costream battles? PvP or PvE events with small prizes for the best performing teams.

Feedback and Knowledge Base