Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

VarietyZone

It would be nice to see a channel that changes games daily and randomizes who it hosts similar to HypeZone. So first day it may be the Division and then the next day it could be World of Warcraft as an example. Standard host time could be around 5-10 minutes. This could help increase visibility on the less viewed games and help increase visibility of variety streamers.

38 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Mike shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • KaeliJae commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support the idea of variety zone but i would like to perhaps see it something non-gaming related. Specifically, only featuring content creators in non-gaming categories such as music, art, lifestyle and various alternative categories. I feel like this is currently an underrepresented group on the platform and a VarietyZone would be an excellent step in the right direction to bring awareness to their livestreams.

• OmniVizioN.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

People would be forced to rotate to that specific game, every day and keep up with it just for a chance on the spotlight- what if it just highlighted any person playing on any given directory under 100 or 200 viewers and gave you 10 mins to decide if you wanted to stay or not. That kind of randomized (or unrandomized if Mixer staff could pick whenever they had free time) selection could be all someone needs to be encouraged or to get the appropriate visibility on their channel!

Feedback and Knowledge Base