Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Lower Partnership Requirements!

The partnership requirements are way to high for creators. On Twitch, you only need 50 followers, on here, you need 750! I have 500+ followers and I really wanna provide more content to them with emotes, sub badges, etc. I don't know why you guys are so strict with it, when you don't even have that many partners to begin with! THAT BEING BECAUSE THE REQUIREMENTS ARE TOO HIGH. This platform is WAY to small to make creators need to have 50+ concurrent viewers, when most games don't even have 50+ viewers WATCHING! All to just to get partnered benefits. Please consider a system similar to twitch, or just lower the requirements. Thanks.

24 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

axe shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Walkerzed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree the 2k follow need is beyond stupid...The game i stream has very low viewership and getting 2k follows is beyond impossible

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The only issue I have with the requirements is the 50 concurrent viewers which I believe at their discretion, Mixer will bypass if the other factors are high.

• Valsis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

To be fair, the current goals for partnership seem perfectly fine and fair considering how big Mixer is as a streaming platform.

Take into consideration I'm not making any platform comparison but basing myself on how Mixer is on it's own.

You can easily reach those goals if you seriously commit to it. You can look at all new partners that get announced every week. If they got it and they are post-Beam, everyone should be able to do it as well.

It's all a matter of commitment and how willing you are to put in the work and hours to it.

Lowering the current goals will make Partnership a joke of a program and the current partners will feel it's unfair considering they had to work to reach said goals.

If they can get it, anyone can.

Feedback and Knowledge Base