Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

130 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Luk3Playz shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Schrodember commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be really ideal and I agree that it'll help foster a growing community to have either your friends or the team you're part of within a list that you auto host.

• PhAkIn_SaNiTy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This really needs to be a thing especially for those involved with stream teams and such to help host and support your team and friends and such, please make this happen.

• Luk3Playz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sorry for not posting this in other, didn’t see it or something. Does not link to anything about partnership. Sorry.

• Anneka Jane Howe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This please!! Having this would not only be amazing to help out people but for those in stream teams its amazing to be able to help the team grow by auto hosting each other.
    This is 100% something that would make a great impact for everyone, its a great feeling being hosted by another creator and great for the viewers who choose to lurk in channel to introduce them to new creators!

Feedback and Knowledge Base