Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

228 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

PayneTrainGaming shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anthony Morgan Roberts commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can see it now. People streaming themselves puffing on their douche flutes. LOL. But seriously, this IS a good idea, sometimes I wanna make face with my followers, but not commit to gaming.

• RedLaceGaming commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love this idea but would like to see the "Chillzone" beyond art. I think featuring Creative, IRL, Music and Web Shows would all fall nicely into this category and give those of us streaming to these sections a chance to get in front of new viewers.

• Fenix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I REALLY loved the Chill Zone idea but I was busy on April 1 (it was kind of a holiday, you know) so I wasn't able to stop by. I was devastated to learn, far too late of course, that it was a one-day event only. I've seen a number of tweets saying that you are "serious about looking for ways to highlight creative streamers" but debuting the Chill Zone on April Fool's - a day dedicated to pranks and jokes - especially when you were not upfront that this was a one-day event, really does not send that message at all.

My Mixer friends have been trying *hard* to get me to come to this platform permanently because I stream almost exclusively elsewhere. There are things that I like about Mixer, but I just haven't been able to get on the Mixer hype-train because I've noticed that the games and activities that I like to stream simply don't draw in viewers on Mixer like they do for me elsewhere (hint: I don't really play shooters often). Something like the "Chill Zone" had me second-guessing and thinking I could have a shot on Mixer after all - only to have the rug pulled out from under me (and other streamers that I have seen reacting to this).

tldr: debuting this was a great idea but maybe check your calendar first to make sure you send the right message. Chill streams are a real thing that people would love to share on your platform.

• Silverion commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea! I think it makes people who are not into hype feel more included in the mixer family. And it makes chill streamers feel more valuable too. It's a great initiative :D

• Christopher Lee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

"Thank you so much to everyone that came out and represented creative streamers today on The ChillZone. It's crazy to think about how far we've come. The team is talking about ways we can do more for creative streamers; more to share later."

So that's it, you got your chuckles at the art nerds and now it's back to hyping pubg and fortnight? A good first step would be keeping the channel active.

• Break of Day commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be fantastic! I know the ChillZone was an April Fool's Joke, but when I saw that I was actually really excited!

Not everyone wants non-stop, balls-to-the-wall action, or crazy high amounts of energy. Sometimes people just want to chill out and relax. This would help out those streamers who take a more relaxed approach to streaming. Who just want to hang out with viewers and chat. The streamers who are there for the game they're playing and to make a commentary.

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely happy for those channels that make the sick plays and have crazy high energy. They're really fun! But seeing that all the time can be exhausting.

And this would be FANTASTIC for creative streams as well! Music, art, cooking, development, talk shows, etc! This would be a great way to give some love to those people who work EXTREMELY ******* this platform. We should show them some love too!

KEEP THIS IDEA! IT IS EXCELLENT!

• Lostsoulbrand commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

ChillZone Is Actually A Smooth Concept That I Truly Can Appreciate. Would Be Classic If It Included Web Shows/Talk Shows As Well. The Unwind =)

• VonGrimm Music commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

So the good news, Mixer finally added a chill zone. The bad news, it was an "april fools". Not finding that very funny. Not to mention that it wasn't pinned to the top of the list like the Hypezones. If Mixer care about anyone that isn't playing PUBG and Fortnite, they'll keep Chillzone active and pin it to the top of the streamer list.

• Jonathan Phillips commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe have a filter for chillzone streams and the chillzone hosting to help expose other streamers. I love the chillzone concept.

• Halfsight commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely! It may be a streaming site for mainly games, but sometimes, you need to just sit back, and relax with people doing relaxing things.

• Church commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is an amazing idea and would really help spread the streaming joy around to a lot of the artists and crafters here on mixer!

• R4ver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would def. be a great thing to add! I've met so many really awesome and chill people, who's either doing something creative or just plain relaxed gaming! Giving these people a change to be viewed by like minded people who might wanna learn something new or just relax with some new faces would be amazing \o/

• Chronostrider commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This should definitely be a thing beyond April 1st. It would provide a venue for viewers who are looking for something that isn't the game du jour and possibly get some attention onto lesser known streamers.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base