Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Moderator Hub Overhaul

There are a few of these things that have been covered in other posts but not all of them. I think there should be an overall rework in the modding system.

First, I know a lot of us mods who are all over the platform and mod for dozens of people would like some way to be able to see all channels we mod for or at least the ones that are live almost like a search filter or a tab in the manage channel section of the account. I think it would help people like me who may be modding up to 6 streams at a time be able to keep up with who is live. Also, as an option on that page there should be a way to forfeit your mod position, there are places where I have asked people to unmod me because they just modded me because they know I mod for a lot of people but there are also times I wish I could just relax in streams or I get too busy and don't have time to mod for some users any more or I was just mod to help them set up a bot in their stream. Lastly, to tie all of it together having a feature where you get a pop up that asks you to accept or deny being a mod so that people can't just mod you out of no where just because they can.

Also, with the addition of CatBot to the masses I think that maybe a channel editor in chat command to change what level CatBot is set to would be useful if a streamer got featured or raided by too large of an audience.

58 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Kevin McKain shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
An error occurred while saving the comment
  • Dragon Ranger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

and being able to demod is handy I know there are channels I have been modded just to help for a 1 stream thing because they are slammed or none of the regulars are on but I am not a permanent addition to the mod staff

Feedback and Knowledge Base