Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Mixers Problems

So I may get disliked for this but before I get hated upon for speaking my mind, I'd like to point out I've been on this site for a Year and a few months. So when you login to mixer and meet the home page. Tell me, what games do you see up top? PubG and Fortnite. What supports those games? Hypezones. When I see someone tell a new comer to be themselves and stream what they want, is it really true? Because they could be streaming one of the 2 games listed above. Its a lie. You can barley grow unless you play the meta. No one cares for almost any other game with a low following on this site. I think PubG and Fortnite have swallowed not only this site, but every other streaming platform. No one needs to be with me on this, I can see why you can go against me. There is just barley any Variety on this site anymore..

4 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

cosmo115 shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VonGrimm Music commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have to disagree with you here. PUBG and Fortnite are two games I never play on Stream. In fact I play games that no-one else is playing and I get growth, even so far as passing 1500 followers not too long ago.
    PUBG and Fortnite are very popular games, and they are on top when it comes to viewers, that is true. You can't tell streamers what they can and cannot do and what they can and cannot like.
    You don't need to play them to get somewhere. You have to work hard and network around. That's the only way to make it. HypeZone only boosts viewers for a short period of time, and then it's gone. You'll find that barely anyone from HypeZone stay in other people's channels.

• ItsPueh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

From what I've seen on Mixer so far, been here since it was still Beam.pro but only really active since a bit ago, is that there are still people playing games like Minecraft etc. that are partnered, or keep getting follows.
    I agree that PUBG and Fortnite are swallowing streamingplatforms, but you can't do anything about the hype except ignore it.

• cosmo115 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just to add, it would be nice if they featured people playing games you don't see being played much, and not cluttering the Dashboard on xbox with Pubg and Fortnite.

Feedback and Knowledge Base