Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Spark tipping

Spark tipping as in you have 100 sparks and you use a content creater soundboard for 100 sparks that will tip the streamer 1p and same for if you had 1k sparks that would tip 10p and so forth also mixer offer 2x more sparks if you become mixer pro And if there was some kind of market place to buy sparks so for example 100k sparks £100

Its just a idea to help streamers/content creaters and showing your support that extra step

11 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Liam shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • VonGrimm Music commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Only issue with this is that it will cost Mixer and they will make nothing in return. Sparks are a free virtual currency so being able to convert something you generate just by watching streams into a real currency would pretty much break the bank for Mixer and would cause their shutdown.

Only way this could be done is that we stop accumulating sparks for free and put them behind a monetary value like bits on Twitch.

• TonyVerJr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was talking with another streamer about this idea as I have been accumulating sparks for what seems like forever. I use them occasionally on the interactive stuff, but that stuff seems like a silly use. I have seen other ideas about the streamer getting part of the sparks used on their interactive boards.

I would rather be able to convert my sparks to currency for the streamer as a donation. I was thinking the conversion could be 1k sparks is $1 (USD). There should be some effort in accumulating the sparks before donating them. Since this would cost Mixer money, I would suggest limiting this ability to either Subs of a channel (only being able to donate to that channel) or to Mixer Pros (any channel). Of course, the channel would need to have the ability to accept tips.

• josh commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

great idea also maybe add ads into mixer so you watch a 30 second ad and earn 10 sparks

Feedback and Knowledge Base