Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Abuse of Power

Dont know if placing in appropriate place or not but I want to say from my time on Mixer Hosts and Hosts Moderators are abusing the ban hammer even if someone speaks a different language. Also they are getting a kick out of banning people for the smallest of disagreement. They laugh and say good luck getting your xbox account back because its linked to Mixer. Its not right. Im not going to name names but I have seen it again and again. The hosts who are supposed to be playing for the follower are getting big heads and are very sarcastic and get a big ole kick out of banning people and then saying not only you lost your mixer account your gonna lose your xbox account. I wont be back I have spent so much time gaming and buying games on xbox it is literally not worth the risk. If hosts can get triggered so quick and ruin someones accounts its not worth watching them. I have never streamed so i dont know the pressure they must be under but Im sure not going to take a chance on someone being bent out of shape and make me lose everything. I may have repeated myself but I am taking this seriously as others should too. I call it Abuse of Power 101.

2 votes
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Confidential for good reason shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

0 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base